Friday, March 11, 2016

Reclaimed Wood Signs


Just wanted to share a few more signs 
that my sister-in-law and I made 
for our boutique clear back in December.

We get most of our ideas from Pinterest,
but tweak them a little bit to put our spin on them.
Love how these bigger signs turned out!

This is our 'hello' banner sign. 
The idea behind this was that the banner could be changed out
with each season, or just left as is.
Isn't it darling?

The banner is a little crooked in the picture {drives me crazy}
but it doesn't really look like that in real life.
We found a burlap banner kit at a scrapbook store
and customized it by painting on the white polka dots.


This next sign is another one of my favorites.
THIS was the inspiration for ours,
but we customized the size and fonts used.

Here's a closer shot of the lights.  
It's hard to tell, but there's a light in the middle of the star too.

We took the winter off and haven't made anything since November.
Now that the weather is getting nicer and it's not so dang cold in my garage,
I think we'll be back at it before too long!




No comments: